The Test Technician Team Leader is responsible for the management of the Test Engineering Technician Groups namely Test Support Technicians, Diagnostic II Technicians and Diagnostic I Technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead, manage and develop the Test Technician Team.
· Ensure Test Support technicians conform to the base processes.
· Ensure Diag Technician II and I conform to the base processes.
· Drive conformance to the Control of Monitoring and Measurement equipment process.
· Drive effective preventative maintenance process on Test Engineering equipment.
· Drive rapid response and resolution to equipment breakdown.
· Drive minimum diagnostic WIP with workcells.
· Drive effective and efficient diagnosis of defective product.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.