- Analyze and evaluate business needs to recommend solution options.
- Collaborate stakeholders on solution evaluation and system selection.
- Formulate and define scope of system and objectives.
- Conduct gap analysis, analyze current and future state, assess risks.
- Conduct requirement elicitation workshops.
- Conduct interviews with end users and business stakeholders.
- Analyze, specify and model requirements in a form of business requirements documents, functional specifications, use cases, user stories, business process models, UI wireframes and other forms regarding project and stakeholders needs.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date documentation for responsible area with new or updated functionality.
- Trace, prioritize, approve, verify and validate requirements.
- Assess, document, and manage requirements changes, system updates, improvements and enhancements.
- Conduct peer reviews of the documentation made by other Business System Analysts and provide constructive feedback to teammates.
- Provide quality assurance by writing and executing test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate user acceptance test with Subject Matter Experts.
- Participate as key team member during implementation.
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues and coordinate with other Business System Analysts and technical personnel for their resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis and create technical notes for all new issues identified.
- Participate in processes improvement, sharing best practices and proactively suggesting improvement points.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.