At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To take part in the EHS team to establish ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 system and maintain it.
· To develop and update safety, environment and health procedures.
· Lead EHS team to carry out EHS routine inspection and follow up the findings.
· To facilitate emergency preparedness and response. Such as, to assist facilities manager to organize fire drill, chemical spillages drill and so on.
· Help to establish the EHSMP (EHS management program) with EHS team and follow up it. Participate in EHS routine meeting and update the status of EHSMP. Oversee the routine performance of all environmental activities.
· Accident statistic and to carry out accident investigation and develop the investigation report, follow up the corrective and preventive actions.
· Coordinate EHS team to identify and evaluate the environmental aspect and risk/hazard plant wide. Develop annually EHS management plan and follow up.
· Coordinate EHS team to identify applicable regulations and legislation, and to evaluate the compliance as well.
· Help to carry out the internal environmental audit regularly and follow up the NC till it is closed. Support to pass customer’s audit.
· Support construction project in EHS and fire protection field.
· Conduct EHS related training to concerned employee. E.g., orientation training, chemical training and etc.
· Keep close contact with the local authorities concerned.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.