Has responsibility for quality control audits that are in conformance with quality processes, standards and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs routine audits and reports
- Audits methods, sequences, set-ups to ensure the conformance and specifications to the manufacturer's required processes
- Conducts routine manufacturer's audits; audits the quality of the product to ensure the conformance specifications and the requirements of the process
- Conducts audits in all manufacturer's processes and maintenance
- Provides to supervisor and management results from the audits
- Follows up with the required recommendations
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.