Follow detailed work instructions to assemble precision aerospace components using various hand tools and other specialized tools. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to follow quality control and production processes and other techniques for maximizing and maintaining a high degree of quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Read and follow work instructions to assemble high-quality aerospace components using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware
- Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools to perform unique assembly processes
- Utilize measuring tools such as dial indicators, calipers, and micrometers to attain proper assembly-build requirements
- Perform inspection in accordance with requirements of Certified Operator program
- Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks or bin locations
- Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas. Execute Purge process as needed
- Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain 6S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- Comply with safety and hazardous waste disposal programs
- Work successfully in a team environment
- May occasionally lift and /or move up to 10-50 pounds
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job-related certifications
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $11.63 - $16.85 - $22.07. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.