ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure quality (work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards) and improve efficiency through the use of
manufacturing execution system
• Replaces any and all necessary components per instructions (including BGAs)
• Performs soldering of components if necessary
• Fill out daily logs and other paperwork as required
• Make Pad and Trace repairs
• Ensure assemblies are properly handled and marked
• All repairs will follow Jabil’s repair techniques
• Ensure that the assigned area is clean and organized
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by the supervisor
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.