At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Assist in the operation of the manufacturing line while ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and excellence in all endeavors while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Inspects incoming, in process and finished products and material for visual, mechanical, and dimensional characteristics, using inspection sheets and applicable sampling plans.
· Prepares necessary documentation and ensures paperwork compliance on all inspected items.
· Assist in training of co-workers in new or improved techniques in areas of experience.
· Assists in identification and segregation of non-conforming materials/products.
· Works from inspection documentation, specifications, blue prints, written and verbal instruction.
· Performs “Roving Auditor” function involving inspection of product in a Manufacturing Flow Cell.
· Performs other related duties as required.
DHR Review Function:
· Performs Device History Review Inspection and final release of product to inventory control/warehouse.
· Performs filing and supports the imaging and verification process for Device History Records and other Quality System documentation.
· Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
· Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
· Demonstrates strong initiative
· Exhibits positive attitude
· Cooperative attitude and inspires teamwork
· Leads by example
· Requests feedback and utilizes it to improve
· Drives cultural change
High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position or equivalent external work experience. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing or a degree in a related field preferred. Must be QC certified.
· Ability to read and interpret measuring instruments, including but not limited to: calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, optical comparators, plug gauges, hardness testers, etc.
· Good math skills, color verification and good hand/eye coordination.
· Ability to communicate and work with various functional groups in a team environment.
· Ability to learn PC applications required.
· Lifting weight up to 20 pounds on regular basis and up to 50 pounds on occasional basis.
· Must be able to stand for scheduled work hours, if necessary.
· High level of concentration and attention to detail required ensuring products are properly labeled and packaged according to internal quality requirements.
· Vision in both eyes must be at least 20/30 or correctable to 20/30.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.