At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Assistant MFG Engineer will support the Engineering Department in planning, designing, implementing and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site.
Main focus: conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production equipment and personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist and support Manufacturing Engineer on daily production activities as below.
- Create Assemble processes and train Operators.
- Able to perform Assembly process for High Level Assembly (HLA). Understanding on assembly drawing and procedure.
- Perform PM, also keeping track on Engineering Tools, Fixture records.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in NPI run, product quality issue and provide the finding and RCCA (Root Cause & Corrective Action).
- Assist, Manufacturing Engineers in product evaluation and necessary data collection.
- Assist in coordination of line re-configurations and machine/workstation move activities, including equipment arrival, installation, and process related setup.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply with all procedures within the company security policy.
- Able to implement continuous improvements and cost reduction programs.
- Good communication skills.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechatronic/Mechanical) or equivalent. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.