At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Provide project management support cross-functionally within the Business Unit and customer teams and partners for assigned business unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform data aggregation and reporting activities in areas key to the success of the business unit, including but not limited to performance metrics.
· Participate in supporting new developments, initiatives and activities, and coordinate/communicate with several areas throughout the Business Unit (globally or regionally) on customer issues.
· Continually evaluate and clearly understand the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet the department’s business needs.
· Manage daily operational activities, such as arrange meetings, publish meeting minutes, track project schedule, monitor key performance metrics.
· Create and manage project timelines and track tasks, deliverables, and timelines in a constantly changing environment.
· Formulate working rapport with internal and external (Suppliers and Contract Manufacturers) teams
· Manage communications and status updates in a professional, consistent, timely manner ensuring clarity and accuracy of the information.
· Analyze processes, identify areas of improvement and develop and execute actionable plans to close gaps.
· Assist with the compilation of various reports and metrics.
· Attend staff and program meetings and provide feedback to team members.
· Perform ROI analysis and initiate data entry through applicable tool data bases.
· Coordinate action plans with applicable business unit and product operations
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong problem solving, negotiation, and people skills are a must. Strong analytic, project management and applied statistical skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheets and ERP/MRP, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fluent in Mandarin (both oral and writing) as need to deal with China team intensively.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.