At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
As the central point of contact provide highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance throughout key IT initiatives. Facilitate and serve as a lead for the planning and execution of initiatives to enable Jabil to achieve objectives through the effective use of technology. Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manages stakeholders’ perceptions and expectations with all IT services and capabilities.
· Advocates for the business and external customers driving requirements conversations and requirements definition for presentment to IT solution architects.
· Advocates for and represents Jabil's IT capabilities, tailored solutions, and services delivered to the business
· Maintains a deep understanding of the businesses' and IT’s strategic vision
· Advises and predicts options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes and system priorities.
· Fosters alignment of IT capability and service delivery with business objectives and strategic roadmap
· Map priority of IT projects and requests to the strategic roadmap
· Maintains oversight for all IT services and solutions provided to assigned business and external customers and driving for high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Ensures best quality outcomes and value resulting from the provided IT services and solutions.
· Facilitates analysis of technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of customer goals.
· Maintains extensive awareness of changes to Jabil strategy, goals and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the need of the customer.
· Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and IT from initial requirements to final delivery.
· Recaps (monthly, quarterly, and annually, as needed) IT performance.
· Ensures stakeholder’s expectations are set and identifies and resolves disconnects through negotiation or governance mechanisms.
· Fosters a positive environment with IT services, Operations, Finance and BU teams
· Manages IT ownership of implemented solution(s)
· Deeply understands financial KPIs and impact of IT investment(s) on business results
· Strong Technical skills and/or Strategic Skills
· Strong Analytical skills and Quality Standards
· Commitment to Customer Service
· Proven success in Project Management of global related projects
· Ability to participate in projects to ensure global readiness
· Experience in ensuring processes/people are in place to support regional and global areas of responsibility
· Strong knowledge of Licensing and Contracts
· Strong knowledge of regional logistics operations and industry
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.