At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The Engineering Change Supervisor assists the Test Engineering Manager in leading and administrating the Engineering Change Notice and Supplier Product Change Notice. Responsible for Developing Engineering Change Procedures and Supplier Change Notice Procedures to support the implementation of all functions. Lead and guide the respective Engineering Change Engineer and PCN Engineer in operating with a high level of efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Delegate and organize departmental workload according to project assignments.
· Evaluate and schedule appropriate training programs for the Engineering Change Engineer and PCN Engineer.
· Monitor the manufacturing activities and evaluate the results that Engineering Change Engineer and PCN Engineer implement. Provide the appropriate of feedback, support and coaching.
· Ensure periodic Internal Audit is done to measure the efficiency of the engineering change.
· Guide SME to coaching the Engineering Change Engineer and implement the system.
· Establish the clear and measurable goals by which to determine individual and team results.
· Coordinate with others functional department to keep the good cooperation in engineering change process.
· Recruit and maintain a high-caliber staff to support business development.
· Offer professional development opportunities to staff members. Identify and assist in setting annual goals. Provide professional support and direction.
· Ensure functional requirements are configured with opportunity for future enhancement.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of custom automated test equipment, electronic manufacturing processes, and /or quality systems.
· Knowledge of manufacturing process.
· Ability to work under the tight schedule and frequently change the priority.
· Must have excellent analytical skills.
· Strong financial and analytical ability.
· Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Able to lead and coach the Engineering Change staffs to enhance them to take the accountability.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Science or Technical discipline required.
· Minimum 5 years of experience and required industry experience
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.