At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
- Jabil is seeking a talented Web/Mobile programmer analyst with experience in the latest Microsoft technologies to help us develop custom web applications. This challenging position will provide the right individual an opportunity to work with leading edge technologies to deliver custom business solutions and governing the web application framework in areas of EHS, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and IT to an international user base. Excellent environment for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with proven architecture, design and development expertise.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum 8 years of .Net web development experience using .Net Core
- Minimum 2 years of Xamarin mobile development experience
- Web application development experience with .Net core, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server using Visual Studio with Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with MVC 5 and above, Razor, JSON, REST, XML, Node.JS and Generics.
- Knowledgeable regarding Web API, SignalR, LINQ to SQL and Regular Expressions preferred
- SQL Server 2019 development experience including Stored Procedure development and optimization, indexing and tuning a plus.
- Experience with multi-lingual content management and the publishing infrastructure a plus
- Familiar with iOS and Android development framework and emulators
- Experience working with deployment mobile applications using Apple AppStore, Google PlayStore and Microsoft AppCenter
- Familiar with AWS particularly serverless computing AWS lambda and Microsoft Azure development will be considered as added advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment particularly with Microsoft DevOps. GIT code management.
- Technical leadership competency (ability to coach, mentor, emotional intelligence, etc)
- Knowledge in test automation
- Knowledge in BDD and TDD
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that web applications meet organizational policies, goals, user needs, branding and content standards, and technical requirements
- Design, develop and deliver quality projects deliverables followed Jabil and industry Best practices.
- Works closely with web project teams to help them navigate requirements and approvals so they can have a successful project
- Reviews the changes and provides approval. All changes in web projects must be approved before they can be sent to QA/QC testing
- Continuous review and enhance the web/mobile application framework to accommodate and align for business and project team
- Develop and enhance the reuse strategies, component design, and build processes that will enable dramatic improvements in cycle time, system interoperability, and response time to cybersecurity threats.
- Develop test strategies and test plans.
- Understand and evaluate the impact of changes to roadmaps of utilized technology stack and ensure their continued deployment is in line with Jabil’s business/IT strategy; propose new technology alternatives to keep Jabil’s solutions be on the leading edge.
- Lead and facilitate technical discussions with appropriate internal Jabil IT groups.
- Lead and drive the agile ceremonies in requirements groomings, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective.
- Understand customers’ business priorities, write quality and succinct user stories and design and devise test plans followed Behavior Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development process (TDD).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.