At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Develops and implements quality plans, programs, and procedures using quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and analyses. Ensures that performance and product quality conforms to established company, customer and requirements. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly and process. Investigates problems and develops dispositions, modifications and corrective actions for recurring or non-recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control plans and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
· Analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
· Assists with managing Part Files that define statistical analysis requirements and any associated control limits, as needed, for Predisys SPC/SPC.
· Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
· Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is complete and compliant with requirements.
· May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
· Writes, reviews, approves process validations/qualifications in accordance with Nypro and customer requirements.
· Assists in the process for ensuring that corrective actions (CAPA) are completed in accordance with relevant ISO requirements (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485), Nypro Advance Problem Solving methods, and that documentation is complete and compliant with requirements.
· May manage the internal supplier third party and FDA quality audits.
· Support plant Quality System software validation as needed.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.