At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Responsible for SAP S4 development, support, testing, documentation, maintenance for Quality Management (QM) / Plant Maintenance (PM) module.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Responsible for system development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Deliver functional design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the design committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Ability to propose design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application.
- May need to support non-SAP Plant Maintenance or Quality related system solutioning.
- Provide 3rd level of support
- Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
- Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ‘best in field’.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Mentoring & Communication Skills
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Or minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience, or equivalent education and experience in SAP Quality Management / SAP Plant Maintenance
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.