At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Assist and support the organization with the generation of compliance requirements along with ongoing monitoring of conformance to the requirements of relevant legislations (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley). Evaluate, design, and monitor standards, procedures, guidelines and controls to guarantee compliance of data systems and applications. Actively lead initiatives to identify areas of improvement for these processes and/or procedures. Act as liaison between IT and Internal or External Auditors during audit and Risk & Assurance reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicate the schedule of the Internal and External audit to IT and collect resource commitment for each phase
· Train and educate the IT organization on legislation requirements, Jabil general and application controls
· Drive validation of Jabil general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
· Drive timely collection of documentation requested by internal and external auditors to validate compliance to general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
· Act as facilitator between IT and Internal/External Audit Team
· Communicate Audit status updates and final results to upper level management
· Recommend and coordinate implement of corrective actions to close remediation items
· Perform risk assessments to identify compliance threats
· Identify potential issues and work to determine cause of compliance violations.
· Work with organizational units to identify sensitive and critical transactions/ processes/ controls. Understand departmental business needs and develop or recommend/ implement changes to procedures and standards to ensure compliance while minimizing the impact on business processes.
· Serve as a focal point for escalation and solution of compliance issues
· Develop a control framework to monitor IT production environments for potential system integrity exposure and control weaknesses.
· Perform evaluation of internal controls.
· Maintain positive relations with all employees and seek suggestions/ways of improving compliance of IT processes and systems
· Drive process, procedure and systems continuous improvement, identify creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining them, assure they are efficient and not redundant
· Participate in/drive project and ensure timely project delivery. Organize own work effectively and efficiently.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to IT systems
· Participate in the exchange of ideas within the department. Ask questions and encourage input from other team members
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers and conference with them on complex or unusual situations
· Demonstrate commitment to customer service: anticipate, meet and exceed customer expectations, solve customer problems quickly and effectively, make customer issues a priority
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company, IT and department policy, processes and procedures
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
· Very good presentation skills.
· Meticulous attention to details.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure wit constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to coordinate work from multiple resources, including remote ones.
· Knowledge of the Cobit framework
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· 3-5 years experience required in a compliance or audit environment, preferably facilitating Information Technology compliance and/or audit activities.
· CISA Certification (Certified Information Systems Auditor) – or equivalent
· Experience in interpreting compliance requirements and generating supporting documentation for such activities is preferred.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
· Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
· Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Hands in water
Unusual hearing or vision demands: None specified
^Other physical demands or notes: Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.