At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil offers paid IT internships. The IT Organization provides and supports solutions to every facet of the company. IT lends thought leadership on future technological needs while supporting and maintaining operations, supply chain, materials management solutions and application infrastructure such as hardware and data center operations. IT focuses on anticipating customer needs, continuous improvement and responsible cost management.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
IT Intern responsibilities may include:
- Gaining exposure to phases of the software development lifecycle such as requirements gathering, design, validation etc.
- Participating in enterprise architecture projects
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
- Honing application development skills
- Leveraging project management and reporting tools to conduct detailed analyses
- Developing and reviewing content for knowledge management platforms
- Researching and developing new projects, systems, and technologies
- Updating of web pages, blogs, and media platforms
- Gaining exposure to systems administration and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and support of current technologies and systems
- Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.