At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Maintenance Supervisor (Packaging)
Support and develop the Packaging Workcell maintenance group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn medical device packaging processes/equipment and quality requirements.
- Support efforts to optimize existing packaging equipment and processes.
- Ensure maintenance coverage in the event of absences due to vacation, illness, training, or other reasons. Perform maintenance duties if and when a critical need arises.
- Provide training and mentoring to Packaging Engineering maintenance staff on their assigned lines in subjects such as quality, equipment maintenance and root cause analysis.
- Interface with Production staff and other Manufacturing Engineers to determine corrective actions needed to optimize machine efficiency and operational effectiveness.
- Interact with Workcell Management, Operations, and Quality to understand requirements, communicate status, and resolve issues.
- Create procedures to maximize equipment uptime and ensure repairs and PMs are effective and timely.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS and KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Manufacturing Equipment Lifecycle Management in a 21 CFR Part 820 environment
- Automated electromechanical systems with hands-on troubleshooting skills
- Networked equipment and SCADA, CMMS, and MES systems
- Technical writing in a regulated environment
- Advanced PC and communications skills
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree: Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering preferred
- 7+ years of experience with hi-volume manufacturing processes and equipment
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.