At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Provides technical support to end-users for PC, server, hardware, or software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interact with supplier/service provider ensure tasks are completed.
· Monitor asset inventory.
· Verify back up, daily check list, account maintenance.
· Administer tape rotation - back up tapes.
· Serve as the point of technical escalation.
· Perform periodic license audits.
· Create and configure ghost images for site hardware.
· Create and Image MES and SAP RF Scanners.
· Maintain and troubleshoot site PBX.
· Provide on call support.
· Identify and purchase hardware using the CER Process.
· Administer network hardware (enabling and disabling ports).
· Administer file services, Print Services and Terminal Servers.
· Document new processes.
· Provide support to wireless devices. (i.e. - Blackberry).
· Follow all procedures around the ISS security policy.
· Provide end user training & technical assistance.
· Assist Administrators in rotational duties for the following (but not limited to) administration competencies:
o Network Administration (equipment maintenance, backups, daily checklists).
o Systems Administration (account maintenance, backups/restores, server maintenance).
o Business Systems Administration (documentation, process flows, CMRs, troubleshooting).
o Database Administration (daily checklists, backups, troubleshooting).
· Load and verify correct operation of software packages.
· Troubleshoot and resolves end user problems and ensures correct operation of personal computers.
· Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
· Maintain inventory of computer parts and lo of all repairs/service performed.
· Provide training and technical assistance to users.
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
负责项目现场的日常系统巡检工作、对应用系统进行开发维护； 负责项目现场相关文档编写，包括运维巡检记录，需求反馈，接口文档数据库设计、测试用例、测试报告等 配合开发团队完成系统现场部署的工作。 负责分析排除系统、数据库、网络、应用等故障及错误； 其他项目开发部署支持。
计算机相关专业，本科及以上学历，有3年以上工作经验； 有MES系统运维经验、数据库及编程经验、有制造行业工作经验 熟悉SQL优化原理，具备较好的SQL优化能力; 有系统开发经验，熟悉VB、C#、.Net等常用开发语言； 熟悉一些常见的网站架构、集群架构；
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.