At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Design, plan, and implement HR programs and policies for assigned areas of the business, including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, organizational development and health and safety programs. Develop and interpret policies and procedures relating to all human resources functions including regulatory compliance and governmental regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures and processes in compliance with federal and state laws that enhance organizational business objectives.
· Ensure regulatory compliance by identifying legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR functions and submitting necessary reports and paperwork in a timely fashion.
· Advise department managers and senior management on company policies and procedures regarding employment, compensation and employee relations.
· Administer compensation plans that support recruitment and retention objectives by using internal and external data to assure that total compensation is both market-competitive and internally equitable.
· Support the achievement of organizational efficiency by establishing staffing strategies based on forecasts of business demands and needs.
· Coordinate career development initiatives by evaluating development needs, establishing goals, and conducting or coordinating the delivery of appropriate training programs.
· Assess training and developmental needs of employees, developing supervisory training programs and maintaining training documentation.
· Ensure organizational compliance with equality in employment opportunities, affirmative action and a workplace free of discrimination.
· Communicate and implement benefit plan changes to employees
· Maintain communication with employees and represent employee viewpoints and concerns to management.
· Interpret policy issues and address questions from managers and employees.
· Coordinate safety requirements and programs.
· Manage the employee health services, disability administration, wellness, and EAP programs.
· May represent the company by participating in community organizations or advisory boards.
· Implement company-wide HR initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· BS/BA or equivalent
· 10 + years of experience or Masters and 6 – 10 years of experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.