At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Programming and maintaining GSI8100 vision inspection equipment. Summarize, record, & generate charts and reports from inspection gear data, pertaining to SPC efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Program for SPC solder paste inspection.
· Regular maintenance, calibration, & trouble shooting GSI8100.
· File transfer, shut down procedures with back up files.
· Provide support for equipment/process evaluation (experimentation) activities, utilizing appropriate measuring equipment and data gathering/inspection methods as directed by the QA.
· Measure, record & maintain SPC data, technical reference files & physical storage of past control chart data and prepare reports as directed by the Quality Supervisor.
· Command of the basics of SPC, have an understanding of SPC charting.
· Create, distribute and then audit of various manufacturing statistical process control charts for adherence to SPC control chart procedure.
· Ability to learn software packages such as Excel and Mini-tab.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply with all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate’s degree preferred; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in machine operation preferred. Experience in machine programming and understanding of CAD data preferred but not required. Ability to read blueprints, mylars, drawings and BOM’s preferred. Periodic on call weekend duties for coverage of manufacturing.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.