At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil has an exciting opportunity for a experienced Human Resources Generalist in Florence, KY! As an HR Generalist in Jabil, you will be helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable employees across the site. You'll be part of the team championing Jabil’s culture and values, providing support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organizational development, AA/EEO, and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, communications, and/or meetings. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs. This is an onsite position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Jabil’s operating model by providing business partnership to site employees and functional leaders.
- Actively contribute as the go to Human Resources expert at the site providing guidance and solution support related to people considerations and organizational effectiveness.
- Effectively supports project work for HR integration including managing issues, communication, policies, and processes.
- Participates in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Leadership.
- Synthesize and present HR reports and recommendations. Identify and quantify major areas of HR risk and opportunities, e.g. labor expenses, severance, benefits, employee relation issues and culture, change management, HR policies, Works Council/Unions, HR processes, and communication.
- Participate and provide input to develop change management and communications.
- Be an integral member of the HR team on cross-functional teams and interdependencies with site Leadership, Compensation, Benefits, Legal, Talent Acquisition, Finance, and other teams.
- Coach and support managers in proactive employee relations, sensing and management capability development. Effectively handle and resolve escalated employee relation matters, including investigations, resolving ethics hotline cases, and providing manager support in key employee incidents. Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures. Coaches/consults with managers and employees on issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc. Interprets and complies with all state and federal laws.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by manager.
- General administrative duties such as filing, reporting, and documentation
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a full cycle HR role within a matrix or environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or French a plus
- Ability to develop credibility and rapport with all levels of the organization and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and site leaders.
- Takes initiative, fosters innovation, drives for results, communicates effectively, builds relationships at all levels and has proven HR experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture of a multi-national company.
- Business Acumen – quick understanding of the business that you support and how HR can impact
- Solid employee relations experience to effectively manage employee-related matters.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data to elevate decision-making. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; delivers clear, concise and influential messages
- Excellent relationship building and influence skills
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
BENEFITS WITH JABIL
Along with growth, stability, and the opportunity to be challenged, Jabil offers a competitive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans with HRA and HSA options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Annual Merit Increases
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.