At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Ensures the timely recovery of payment from customers. Follows up on all accounts receivable with BUM's of each of the projects. Ensures that all sales are validated and documented. Has the authority to apply payments in accordance with information provided by the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures that the customer receives all invoices on time and accurate for processing.
· Applies received payments with supporting documentation.
· Ensures that amounts paid by the customer coincide with open invoices covered in payment.
· Reviews sales weekly, assuring that prices are correct and in accordance with the PO's made by the customer.
· Informs supervisor of any risks in the area including past-due invoices (+90 days), sales without documentation, differences in prices.
· Makes all debits and credits for each project assigned.
· Invoices all intercompany sales.
· Leads weekly meetings to review accounts receivable.
· Registers payments from the customer in SAP, as well as other transactions such as bank reconciliations.
· Provide aging balances including notes for discrepancies, as well as have customer contact at least once a week.
· Delivers information regarding sales and accounts receivable in order to submit weekly or monthly reports to Corporate.
· Provides metrics to Business Management on Accounts Receivable.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.