At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for operation, preventive maintenance and repair of the water treatment system, chemical additives, laboratory testing and testing.
· Identifies basic water treatment problems and establishes action plans for resolution.
· Manages hazardous waste which includes the daily maintenance of entry and exit logs as well as maintenance of the temporary storage of these clean and orderly; arrange for the final disposition of these wastes).
· Makes the necessary analysis and maintenance of the water treatment plant and maintains plant area clean and orderly.
· Manages all service providers affecting the environmental area.
· Establishes water care service programs and ensures that they are maintained within established budgets.
· Identifies and corrects basic water treatment problems or deficiencies.
· Provides management with timely and meaningful reports on any issues.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Industrial Waste Treatment Operator
- Must have a Colorado Class D Wastewater Treatment Operator License
- At least 3 years of experience in managing and maintaining environmental programs, such as, air quality management, hazardous waste, storm water or oil spill prevention.
- At least 3 years experience working with hazardous materials
- Experience with hydro-mechanical actuators and valves
- At least 3 years experience with variable drive motor and pump controls
- At least 3 years experience using measurement and test equipment
- Experience working from heights and using fall protection equipment with weight limitations
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $16.93 - $24.54 - $32.14. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.