At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Responsible for ensuring operations and recording of all security equipment and for enforcing company security policies, procedures and regulations to ensure the safety of employees and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitor and respond to alarms and emergencies.
· Coordinate responses to various emergency alarms such as fire, panic, chemical room, support equipment, medical, etc. by directing emergency vehicles and personnel to location of the incident.
· Create complete and accurate incident reports and forward to appropriate personnel as outlined in Jabil procedures.
· Maintain records and filing systems, both hardcopy and electronic.
· Maintain key control sign out procedure and report any loss or problems to Manager.
· Answer incoming phone calls and transfer to appropriate personnel when required.
· Operate and program the CCTV (closed circuit television) control systems.
· Create access badges and assign access levels as directed by supervisor or Facilities Manager.
· Maintains miscellaneous logs, inspections, and other forms as required.
· Respond to various requests from Jabil employees at the security window or through e-mail requests.
· Respond appropriately to alarms and events as outlined in operating procedures.
· Monitor parking lot for improperly parked or abandoned vehicles.
· Perform security tours as outlined in procedures.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, enforce and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have a “Class D” security license at time of hire.
Typically requires up to 2 years of related experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Guardia de Seguridad
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.