At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Synchronizes all the operations involved in the successful completion of a particular project. Supports and enhances customer relationships. Demonstrates technical capability of delivering low complexity projects. This includes developing Statements of Work (SOW), business proposals, project schedules and ensures that all team members understand the scope of the project as well as their individ responsiblities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Assists in recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators and gathers information regarding scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
· Identifies project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
· Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
· Inputs the data in developing the project’s forecasted budget.
· Assists in overall project’s success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Coordinates tasks involved within project’s multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer overall project success.
· Understands and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
· Gathers information for weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
· Organizes verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Responds in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
· Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Any certification in Project Management preferred
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 0-1 years of experience in project management.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.