At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Lead and supervise IT staff and the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of day to day operational issues and opportunites for improvement. Ensures that all phases of IT services are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately. Assigns personnel to various operations and directs their activities. Interact with peers and customers on a regular basis focusing on business processes and business systems. Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in Recruitment of IT support personnel
· Training of site and corporate tools, processes and service delivery.
· Participate in the Performance management, Preparation and delivery of Performance Reviews, Personnel Development Plans, Training Plans, Terminations, Turnover, Succession Planning, Reward and Recognition Programs etc
· Participation in metrics management and performance of IT support and services.
· Participation and coordination of work schedules, priorities, and performance management of personnel for IT related tasks and services.
· Participate and drive toward continuous improvement in metrics, performance and customer satisfaction of the team including the analysis of key metric data
· Compliance with regulatory requirements, Security policies, and SOX related activities
· Schedule personnel job duties to provide necessary coverage
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
· Understand business processes and business tools in the current environment
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Engage with customers to evaluate issues and opportunities for improvement
· May perform financial related duties as directed by supervisor
· Project Management as required
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Demonstrated leadership experience
· Project management experience
· Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· SAP knowledge
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· 2-3 years work-related experience required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years management experience preferred.
· ITIL experience preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· Regular business hours + on call. Some additional hours may be required.
· Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
· Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Hands in water
Unusual hearing or vision demands: None specified
^Other physical demands or notes: Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.