At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
· Demonstrated Hands-on experience in the required process.
· Advanced Knowledge in the area that is being assigned.
· Relentless in exploring new and latest methods in improving assembly techniques.
· Lead Process and Equipment Evaluation aligned to the needs of Site as assigned by the ME Manager.
· Knowledge in Basic Statistics and knowledge of carrying a DOE is a plus.
· Understanding of DFM/A, FMEA and IPC requirements.
· Able to write technical reports for the Site.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Assists in carrying out remediation, optimization, maintenance & overhaul projects on existing tool
portfolio (prototype single cavity & production multi-cavity tools).
• Applies systematic root cause problem solving involving all stakeholders (including key support
department team members & tooling / equipment vendors) to meet customer delivery & product quality
objectives in the most cost-effective manner.
• Leads the use of lean tools to drive continuous improvement & process reliability on tools
• Works with development services and related areas to support the introduction of new tools to site for
new products to ensure high levels of process reliability post PQ.
• Leads overall resolution on post PQ issues, collaborating with development service, related areas, and
vendor/supplier stakeholder to meet customer productivity, quality, and where issues arise post PQ, lead
overall resolution collaborating with DDS (Development Device Support), new program &
Vendor/Supplier stakeholders to meet customer productivity, quality & schedule objectives
• Supports the DDS & New program personnel by providing maintenance design input at design reviews &
tooling specification documents
• Ensures all engineering changes are managed through the relevant cGMP procedures including
documentation, equipment manuals, QCBD records & CAD drawing controls
• Supervises high performing flexible tooling team to achieve excellent results.
• Provides direction to tooling personnel as appropriate reviewing tool downtime & preventative
maintenance data, tool running status, escalations & corrective action to ensure targets are achieved
• May perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.