At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Supports assigned Senior Management and/or Executive by providing administrative and clerical support. Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel.
- Coordinates manager's calendar, meetings, correspondence, and presentations as needed.
- Compose routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Screen telephone calls and resolve routine and some complex inquiries.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, reserves facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Participates or leads special projects/events.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations when required.
- Generates reports and graphs as needed.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Plans and prepares for customer visits.
- May be designated as "lead worker", providing work assignments and direction to lower-level clerical staff.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
- Proficient in Ms words, powerpoint, excel etc.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.