At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Work with Business Development, Sales, and customers to develop material and process solutions for new additive manufacturing applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gives updates and presentations to Sales and customers on new products and capabilities.
- Collaborates with Sales and customers on new additive manufacturing applications.
- Collects application technical requirements to report back to the R&D group.
- Prepares technical reports for use by engineers for new product development.
- Assists with planning and developing experimental test programs.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible use in additional applications.
- Provides feedback to Business Development and Marketing for new potential applications and markets.
- Collaborate with Business Development and R&D to generate marketing collaterals (white papers, technical bulletins, datasheets, etc.).
- Coordinates the scale up and commercialization of new products.
- Long term goal to become recognized as a subject matter expert in the industry.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to deal with highly variable situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex information, correspondences, and memos.
- Ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to write technical correspondence and present information in a format that is easy for nontechnical people to understand.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to complex projects.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.