At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
ESCOLARIDADE E REQUISITOS (hiring PROFILE )
- Cursando Ensino técnico ou superior em Eletrônica, Mecanica, Eletrotécnica, Qualidade e areas afins.
- Cursos voltados para a área de Qualidadee ou Lean , como requisito diferencial.
- Desejável: Inglês intermediário (leitura, escrita, ter boa comunicação)
DESCRIÇÃO DAS ATIVIDADES DE ESTÁGIO
1- KPI de Engenharia e Qualidade
- OBA DPM
- CRR PPM
- SCRAP %
2- KPI de Lean
- Education (Bronze, Shop Floor, Silver…)
- Hard saving
3- KPI de Finanças
- Mfg Cost % (DL, Scrap, SS, MH)
- CANCOI %
4- Tecnologia e Inovação
- Criar e Implementar melhoria no processo produtivo
- Desenvolvimento de Controle e Monitoramento de Dados
- Desenvolvimento de aplicações.
5- Suporte ao Processo
- Atuar em uma métrica impactada negativamente para contribuir de forma positiva na célula/planta usando metodologia 4Q + Lean manufacturing
6- Lean Manufacturing
- Captar/Criar/ Suportar projetos de Lean empregando a ferramenta , visando os valores da Jabil e sua missão alinhados a estratégia da planta.
- Ministrar Treinamentos de Ferramentas Lean
- Puxar VSMs e Gembas
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.