Finance Business Partner
Req ID: J2343822-SGA
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Provide complex financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment.
- Play a leading role in the budgeting, planning and forecasting cycles
- Oversee the pricing and standard costing processes for both existing and new customer lines
- Be a business partner to explain purchase price variances, inventory analyses and related issues and reconciliations
- Take the lead on local capex planning and reporting
- Compute and prepare data for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Review general ledger and related commercial reporting for reasonableness
- Coordinate with other departments in preparation of special analyses and reports
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional CIMA/ACA/ ACCA qualification required.
- 2-3 years experience in Finance (preferably in a manufacturing industrial company)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, especially EXCEL
- Experience working with SAP (or similar ERP system)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- US GAAP experience nice-to-have
Work location: On site Bray, Ireland.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.