At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Targets and finds new customers and new industry segments for plants within region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and oversees the sales function, ensuring the department employees and sales plan are organized to achieve maximum sales volume
- Executes the marketing function, identifying key marketing outlets and competitive strategies
- Target, contact and lead the sales effort until the business is closed
- Reviews and understands the financial value proposition generated by the plant
- Provides feedback and areas of concern in the financial analysis
- Identifies product types that need to be manufactured in the US
- Creates customer /product penetration strategies and the deployment of such for new accounts
- Interprets and communicates customer requirements to enable development of services and operational capabilities to support new customers and business opportunities
- Ensures the new customer target has the financial stability to do business with Jabil
- Develops RFQ analysis and present formal presentation to customer
- Works with local operations team to provide commercial input on the horizontal service model from design services to the field service repair pricing model and the Bid Process
- Promotes Jabil’s capabilities, footprint and services to new customers
- Participates in commercial negotiations with new customers
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, business administration, or related field is required
- Plus 5 - 7 years of broad-reaching relevant experience.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.