Electrical Assembly Technician Operator
Req ID: J2347591-DL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
To coordinate and perform tasks with other Manufacturing staff to fulfill customer requirements, such as mechanical assembly and/or wiring, while adhering to safety, quality, and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Assembles finished units per customer specifications. Coordinates with teammates to organize tasks requiring multiple team members to accomplish.
2) Utilizes manual and automated lifting devices while adhering to product safety specifications.
3) Pull, crimp, install, and test wiring and wiring harnesses.
4) Keeps inventory personnel abreast of spare parts inventory and locations for ease of order fulfillments.
5) Performs part replacement on tools as needed and according to schedule.
6) Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
7) Works under direct, close supervision, with output monitored frequently.
8) Follows mostly routine, standardized procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
9) Selects from a variety of established procedures to perform assigned duties.
10) Follow detailed written or verbal instructions, including visual aids.
11) Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized per 5S standards.
12) Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
13) Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
14) May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
. Ability to interpret graphs and diagrams.
. Ideal candidates have 1+ years background in mechanical assemblies and electrical wiring
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.