At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Under limited supervision, responsible for setting up and maintaining laboratory equipment and instruments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Inspect medical devices, test coupons, and document inspections performed information.
· Work with engineering team to communicate any issues or concerns with equipment or process.
· Maintain metrology lab clean and free of debris
· Perform data analyses on in process monitoring batches
· Performs clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping and filing.
· Maintains material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
· Monitors chemical processes in the production facility.
· Cleans and monitors equipment.
· Prepares reports, charts, and graphs.
· Works under the supervision of chemists or chemical engineers.
· Observes and conducts chemical and physical experiments, tests, and analyses.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Scientific laboratory procedures and techniques used in a chemistry laboratory.
· Follow good documentation practices and stay compliant with FDA/ISO standards.
· Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory.
· Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes.
· Capabilities of computer systems, software, and hardware common to chemical laboratories.
· Recordkeeping procedures.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.