Lead Automation Design Engineer
Req ID: J2354348-IL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The purpose of the job is to lead the design and execution of automation engineering projects in the area of expertise, e.g., mechanical, electrical, electronics, software application. The Lead Automation Design Engineer leads and oversees the work of a team of design engineers to ensure project requirements, specification, plan, design and installation are achieved. Position is responsible for design of automation equipment to ensure stipulated specification and requirements are met, and delivered within budget and on time. Position supports Senior Manager of Automation in design of automation equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads and oversees the work of a group of Automation Design Engineers.
· Reviews and approves design drawings, user manual and installation manual.
· Works closely with Project Manager/Engineer to meet project time line and budget.
· Leads the team in review, understanding and interpretation of requirements to ensure all specifications are integrated into the design of automation equipment.
· Leads design engineers in review of design and manufacturability of design.
· Ensures all engineering times are logged into JP2 and correspondent to the projects
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Expert knowledge in the mechanical/electronics/electrical/software application engineering.
· Expert knowledge in the EMS industries.
· Expert knowledge in automation design and installation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 8-10 years of working experiences in automation equipment design and installation
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
3、 熟练掌握C#语言、熟练Visual Studio开发工具；熟悉代码调试，异常处理等，熟练Windows操作系统基本原理；
7、具备一定的电气自动化基础，有机器人(Fanuc / ABB等)使用经验者优先
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.