Sr. Program Manager
Req ID: J2354509-SGA
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The Senior Program Manager will facilitate and lead strategic initiatives for large multi-faceted projects which may be customer/division specific or company-wide. Provides management and guidance to multi-functional project teams and/or other Project or Program Managers. Manages and enhances customer relationships. Provides full accountability for project budgets, schedules, project management, and performance requirements for enterprise level projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Senior Program Manager will lead global product development and manufacturing site project management activities for next generation consumer electronics products.
- You will employ direct project management planning and execution as well as direction to development and manufacturing site project managers and teams.
- Leads customer engagement and Jabil teams coordinating work across engineering, supply chain, operations and other functions both at the location as well as interfacing with global leadership and support teams.
- Provides full accountability for project management plan, communications, issue, risk, and schedule management, budgets, and overall team performance to meet program objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for overall program success
- Organize activities to develop detailed program scope, schedule, cost and quality delivery plans
- Collaboratively create detailed project plans working across customer and Jabil cross-functional teams
- Align team on target standards and procedures driving activities consistently to meet high quality of work for program deliverables
- Provide regular and consistent communication between the execution teams and with Jabil and customer management.
LEAD ITEMS SUCH AS
- Clarifying Program Deliverable Ownership
- Customer Goals Understanding and Translation to Project Plans and Activities
- Aligns the Program Team to Customer Needs by Establishing Milestones, Goals, and Objectives
- Data and Information Channel Management
- Issue and Risk Identification and Response
- Coordination of Operation and Technology Challenge Responses
- Project Schedule & Milestones Management
- Maintaining Positive, Agile Project Team Capability
- Expert at all facets of program management
- Must be adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, and company structures
- Proficiency in use schedule management software, Microsoft Office products, Google suite and can quickly learn additional tools as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree preferred
- Minimum seven years work-related experience required leading technical product development and manufacturing projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Located in Portland/Vancouver area or West Coast of US
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
The pay range for this role is $97,962 - $186,034. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth, and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; paid time off accruing at a rate of 3.07 hours during your first year of employment; 4 weeks of paid parental leave; in 2023, 10 company-paid holidays (8 fixed holidays and 2 optional floating holidays), subject to change yearly; 401(k) retirement plan; and employee stock purchase plan.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.