Supplier quality Engineer (m/f/d) 100%
Req ID: J2354556-IL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil Healthcare is the world's largest healthcare design and manufacturing services company, helping to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. Become a part of it and contribute to the development, design and manufacturing of products and solutions on behalf of leading international healthcare brands to improve patient health.
For our Quality team in Mezzovico, we are looking for a new team member, to join us immediately or by arrangement, in the role as
Supplier quality Engineer (m/f/d) 100%
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Serve as technical focal point on the solution of supplier quality issues.
- Guarantee ongoing suppliers evaluation using data collected by incoming inspection, nonconformity reports, customer complaints.
- Support the activities for the supplier selection.
- Provide regular reporting of the supplier performance in terms of quality.
- Serve as contact point in the definition of the inspection method and provide indication for the execution of incoming inspection.
- Ensure that all production critical supplier issues are resolved in a timely manner, and corrective actions are implemented correctly.
- Execute suppliers audit in collaboration with connected departments.
- Bachelor's degree required, bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Quality or Manufacturing Engineering required.
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluent Italian, English, German
What we offer you:
- A responsible and varied job in a global company with a strong local presence
- Progressive employment conditions with long-term perspective
- A high level of personal responsibility and independent work
- A safe space for creative thinking and learning at the workplace
- Bonus system, extra vacation days and many other benefits
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents online! Say YES to Jabil and YES to a new challenge!
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.