HR Process SME
Req ID: J2354691-SGA
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Develops, implements, and maintains global HR process designs in close cooperation with businesses and regions. Drives consistencies in application of global/regional business processes, best practices, and procedures in alignment with Jabil’s global HR operating model. Drives the rollout of global HR processes and tools in close cooperation with regions / businesses. Drives the continuous improvement of HR processes in alignment with arising business’s needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as the regional expert in HR business processes with functional expertise in systems supporting HR operations (Workday HCM, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition, and other regional or local disparate HR systems).
· Work within the global HR Operating Model to conduct ongoing analysis of business systems requirements to improve current system and provide systems development.
· Manage and execute the development and implementation of Global and Regional Data Center policies and procedures.
· Ensure high quality data is maintained by developing and implementing processes to identify, track, correct and prevent data errors. Work with HR Representatives to resolve any issues.
· Demonstrate commitment to customer service: anticipate, meet and exceed customer expectations, solve customer problems quickly and effectively, make customer issues a priority.
· Develop and implement key performance metrics associated with the Regional Data Centers.
· Act as HR functional project team lead for new WorkDay and other major system (e.g. Business Warehouse) site deployments in region. Responsible for the delivery of all franchise-model master data structural design and implementation endeavors.
· Act as the key role in the standardization design and implementation of regional HR business processes, process controls, best practices and policies/procedures.
· Management of global/regional reporting data integrity. Audit and reconcile regional HR systems’ database content. Resolve data issues with site operations as required. Serve as regional and global project leader and change agent for improvement initiatives.
· Develop business change models by analyzing critical business practices, identifying efficiencies attainable through business process or organizational changes and quantifying outcome.
· Interact with stakeholders to provide in-depth analysis of business system requirements and detailed translation into functional specifications that can be used for application/systems development.
· Play an active role in the development and execution of Jabil’s integral HR Operations strategy/vision across all global sites.
· Evaluate, recommend, and assist in the global/regional selection/design and development/implementation of new tools and technologies.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Excellent IT skills including WorkDay, Excel, Word and HR Databases.
· Broad knowledge business process excellence methodologies and implementation
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. According to the site's overall strategic planning and human resource management needs, optimize human resource process, design blueprint of digital transformation.
2. To lead process integration for the whole HR team through business analysis by insightfully leveraging digital, lean or automation ways.
3. Based on the HR process analysis, on the existing problem findings, on the voice of customers, continuously provide process improvement advice and digital solutions to relevant section owner through regular review and discussion.
4. To conduct requirement analysis of HR business systems, promote process optimization culture and deliver knowledge of data analysis and scientific decision making within organization.
5.Help to scale various HR programs to find opportunity to simplify, digitalize processes, systems, policies, and programs etc.
6. To drive process optimization and integration and drive digital transformation project implementation, by working with BSA, section owner, HRM etc.
1.Bachelor's degree and above.
2. Experience on leading HR process optimization and digital transformation; 5+ years’ experience of HR system operations management/ HR process change management is preferred.
3. Strong team awareness, cross-organization communication skill, advanced logical thinking and expressing ability.
4. Thinking actively, embracing changes & new things.
5. Proactive, resilient, solving problems orientation.
6. Highly proficient and have excellent communication skills in English.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.