Req ID: J2354699-SGA
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The Ops Project Manager I will lead low complexity projects and/or support higher complexity projects and initiatives. Responsible for managing assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes support the development of SOW, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones and implementation plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Define concise goals and objectives within a project framework
· Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution
· For low complexity projects Recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
· Conduct project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation
· Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the Internal stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
· Support Forecast project budget and staffing needs for current and future site needs
· Accountable for leading the overall project success of low complexity projects and for more complex projects contributes to overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management
· Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success
· Understand and exceed customer (internal or external) needs and expectations
· Develops and owns project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables
· Provide regular project updates to project team, relevant departments, stakeholders, project champions and senior leadership as needed
· Provide weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues and changes
· Works with stakeholders to define project road maps and deliverables
· Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately
· Identify and prepare proposals that close gaps and mitigate risk
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
• Ability to effectively present information to management and/or customer personnel
• Ability to respond in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints
• Demonstrate high performance orientation, detail orientation,
• Demonstrate ability to build and leverage partnerships, implement change and manage projects
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
• Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages in an integrated system such as SAP
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree - required
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in project management
• PMP or Equivalent Certification preferred
• Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.