At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
- Serve as subject matter expert on BMC and related technologies.
- Design, implement, and maintain BMC solutions, including hardware and firmware, to meet the needs of the organization.
- Configure and manage BMC interfaces and protocols, including IPMI, to ensure secure and reliable communication with remote servers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate BMC with other systems, such as server management tools and monitoring systems.
- Develop and implement best practices for BMC management and security, and provide guidance to other IT staff on the use of BMC.
- Analyze and troubleshoot BMC-related issues, including hardware and firmware failures, connectivity problems, and security vulnerabilities.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to BMC and other relevant technologies, and provide recommendations to management on new tools or solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience working with BMC and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of BMC hardware and firmware, and experience with configuring and managing BMC interfaces and protocols.
- Familiarity with network and security concepts, and ability to design and implement secure BMC solutions.
- Knowledge of BIOS configuration and management.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to analyze and resolve BMC-related issues.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment, and ability to collaborate effectively with other IT staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of the server industry and related technologies.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in all work.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for all work and projects.
- Ability to maintain a professional and customer-focused attitude in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
There are common characteristics we are looking for in the AE team:
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.