Process Technician Trainee
Req ID: J2355185-DL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Works closely with Tech II, Tech III, and Tech IV to ensure schedule needs are met by completing change overs and learning troubleshooting skills as well as the injection molding process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· View schedule and determine startups and changes need for the day.
· Pull and set molds when scheduled, including PMs
· Performs audits daily to ensure processes are within tolerances..
· Clean molds daily and document.
· Perform daily documentation of quality, maintenance, or tooling issues to our GMP standards.
· Complete mold setup including mold hang, watering, robot setup, and startup.
· Visually inspect startup parts before submitting to quality.
· Learns how to adjust park picking robots
· Escalates recurring issues through the proper chain of command.
· Follows simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned daily tasks.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· Maintains machine cleanliness standards
AS degree, Technical School Certification, or strong mechanical background with ability to score well on a mechanical aptitude test, or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.