Machinery & Equipment Engineer I
Req ID: J2361129-IL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Implements new technology development and assembly of automation equipment machinery, electronic control wiring, and new technology to test machine problems. Implements smooth transfer of automation equipment to production units for mass production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Based on design requirements conducts automation equipment development, assembly; ensures quality of machinery.
· Assists in design phase to discuss potential problems of automation equipment design and assembly; works to ensure timely delivery of vendor equipment parts.
· Participates in functional testing after auto equipment is completed to ensure new equipment works efficiently and effectively.
· Participates in formulating automation system documents, and delivers Know-how to mass production departments.
· Analyzes, monitors and improves yield rate of new automation equipment from daily production. Ensures new technical equipment runs efficiently and effectively.
· Provides 2D/3D drawing of new auto device and works to enhance optimization of design.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.