At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
• Writing procedure and ensure implementation of company policy and goals.
• Manage, co-ordinate and participate in the daily shipping/logistics activities.
• Manage, plan and organize daily shipping/logistics activities and sure shipment shipped as per schedule.
• Analyze cost, productivity and performance of the shipping/logistics department.
• Manage and implement a good system for tracking all import and export shipment.
• Improve and feedback area of weakness.
• Liaise with various department in achieving plans and targets.
• Liaise with customs to establish good rapport so that company’s public image can be enhanced.
• Analyze the freight forwarder and transporter performance to ensure company requirements are met.
• Analyze the operation cost and conduct costing program and evaluate all quotation presented.
• Verify all shipping documents and Customs reports.
• Submission of shipping/logistics performance reports to Inventory Control Manager or Materials Manager.
• Attend to all matters pertaining to custom, shipping and logistic issues.
• Perform other duties assigned by Assistant Inventory Control Manager or Materials Manager.
• Comply with all internal procedure and customs regulation.
• Verbal and Written Communication Skill
• Process Change Management
• Cost Analysis Mindset
• Computer Application
• Demonstrate integrity and enthusiasm in striving for excellence.
• Ability to work overtime travel as needed
• Ability to multitasks and effectively prioritizes workloads
• Ability to work with Challenging deadline and frequently changing privileges environments
• 1-3 years of related experience in logistics and custom related jobs
• Degree or above, preferable to have shipping / warehouse related management experiences
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.