At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will play a vital role in the ongoing development and testing. The project, currently in its active phase, aims to create a cutting-edge solution that revolutionizes the healthcare industry. The device incorporates both hardware and software components, with a particular focus on delivering robust, reliable, and user-friendly software functionalities.
• Experience working on test automation development (at least 3 yrs).
• Hands-on experience in embedded systems testing.
• Comfortable working in both manual and automated Testing tasks.
• Hands-on experience in Python (3.8+) and PyTest framework.
• Good knowledge of Linux operating system, command line.
• Good understanding of Wireless communication protocols (BLE,WIFI).
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Should have a thorough understanding of STLC/Bug-life cycle with hands-on experience in using Test Management tools, Bug-tracking tool, reviewing QA documentation such as Test-cases, Test-plan, Traceability matrix, Test-coverage extent.
• Good written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate close interaction with the development team and management.
Will be a plus:
• Experience in Medical and Automotive domain
• Implement customer specific BLE communication interface within Pytest Framework.
• Create test specifications based on requirements.
• Develop test scripts within automated test environment.
• Automatic test document generation based on existing framework.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.