At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
· Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
· Load Master Schedule into the Jabil ERP system.
· Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan.
· Develop revenue forecast and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
· Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management . Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Planning Supervisor, Planning Manager.
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
Please do not change any wording in this section. Only include who the direct supervisor is.
· Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP
· 1 to 2 years Materials related experiences
· Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree required.
Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.