At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Plans and executes testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in continuous delivery mode, analyzing and delivering features iteratively
- Consistently demonstrate Agile processes and principles for effective delivery
- Flexibly adapt to changes in the project structure, processes, tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct reviews of complex system requirements to ensure adequate test case coverage
- Responsible for creating, refining and maintaining test plans, test cases to meet development and stakeholder needs
- Write test cases in key word driven framework
- Execute testing manually and in test-automation environment
- Identify test environment requirements
- Prepares and maintains test data sets
- Documents testing results according to required procedures
- Isolates, reproduces and traches defects
- Verifies bug fixes
- Attend and participate in program-level reviews, walkthrough and inspection
- Demonstrate prototype, product improvements for the Product Owner to confirm the delivered solution is in fulfillment of the stated requirements
- Provide timeline information about quality assurance and control tasks
- Communicate regularly with program or project manager to provide timeline information and define test schedules
- Participate in the adoption of enterprise quality standards, processes, tools and methodology to ensure cost efficient, timely and effective services that support the corporate business strategy.
- Provide guidance to others on quality control and assurance processes
- Develop recommendations on how to improve the overall quality and reliability of products and services through the solutions development life cycle
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
- Detailed understanding of features of software applications assigned to him/her
- High level knowledge of the existing application landscape to identify best solution for specific features
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil colleagues to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Participate in processes improvement, sharing best practices and proactively suggesting improvement points.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
- Proactively investigates new perspectives, attitudes to evaluate and improve knowledge and performance
- Ensure 100% adherence to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures and utilizes IT governance tools
- Maintains positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
Management & Supervisory Responsibilities
- Typically reports to Management
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
Knowledge and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance or similar role
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate it to IT language
- Structured, process driven, pragmatic problem solver approach
- Good communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- ISTQB Foundation level Certificate
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Application development experience
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Strongly knowledge on business requirements /processes
- Test Plan create & design
- Write Test Cases that cover all the requirements defined in the document
- Manual Testing
- Online PO demo experience
- Test Plans of Azure DevOps
- Development experience in Software Test Automation
- Skillsets : Java, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter
- ISTQB Certification
- Computer system validation experience
- Medical Validation experience
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.