At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
According to various CAD/CAM issues and feedback from each Tooling site, lead the implementation of mold related CAD/CAM tech development, process analysis to enhance mold development efficiency and mold quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan and establish tech standard of mold design development.
· Plan mold CAD/CAM tech and process development& improvement.
· Evaluate and implement mold CAD/CAM new tech test.
· Cooperate with CAD/CAM software to plan CAD/CAM system development and process established.
· Responsible for training employee in operating CAD/CAM system.
· Plan the documentation and knowledge system development for mold CAD/CAM system.
· Be responsible for the development of mold CAD/CAM system operation manual.
· Evaluate new CAD/CAM system development.
· Various CAD/CAM projects planning and implement.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Be familiar with mold design process.
· Be familiar with CAD/CAM advanced operation.
· Be capable of reading mold mechanical drawing.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
conocimientos de moldes de inyección de plástico, programación 3d con NX y 2D con AutoCAD. Nivel alto de inglés.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.