At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
We are looking for firmware developers to work on server solution for our Taiwan development Center. Meanwhile, you will be responsible for working with other experience engineers who are expert in other field to create firmware/software solution for Jabil server products that may include user interfaces, applications and user experience enhancement. Responsibilities include:
- Working with external partners and expert on Jabil internal to create solution of Jabil server product
- Root cause analysis and deliver properly solution
- Creating/Reviewing BIOS functional requirements and feature design documentation
- Trying to be an expert in certain field in Jabil
- Basic understanding of computer architectures like x86 or ARM.
- 3+ years’ experience on BIOS development and debugging
- Strong on C, C++ and C# language coding skill with writing scalable code
- Familiarity with AMI/Insyde/Phoenix code structure and UEFI framework is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, unit test plans, and documentation
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience of Firmware/Software development
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.