At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil has an exciting opportunity for an on-site NPI Project Management Manager in Albuquerque, NM! Must be able to work 100% in-person/on-site.
The main role of the site Project Management Manager is to lead all project and portfolio management practices at the site ensuring the health of the site project portfolio working in collaboration with site leadership and central PMO in support of achieving project performance targets, site KPIs and financials. The role will lead and manage a team of 2 project managers that work cross-functionally to organize and implement life cycle management projects, new product introduction, CIPs, and other assigned projects. The purpose of this role’s team is to leverage the resources through coordinated planning, communication, and alignment of cross-functional teams, to ensure the proper documentation, launching, and customer satisfaction as per established and agreed targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively support Plant Manager & SLT in the development of site G&OS, SOAP & X Matrix.
- Collaborate with Site Functional managers & and above site functions to develop an integrated site strategic roadmap
- Actively manage all levels of stakeholders through appropriate communication plan and perform timely reporting
- Owns NRE & CAPEX Projections as part of the Forecast Process in TM1.
- Facilitate Project Activation Process by assessing Business Cases' robustness & alignment with site Strategic KPIs
- Lead Project Prioritization in the pipeline of site projects in alignment with SOAP & KPIs
- Conduct Portfolio Risk assessment and define appropriate mitigation with SLT
- Facilitate Prioritization of functional Resources allocation and balancing on projects in alignment with Prioritization
- Ensure consistency of regular Project Reviews PMIC in alignment with JOS
- Facilitate Interdependency management across the projects (Resources / Priorities)
- Facilitate SLT Decision-making process on change control process (Scope / Budget)
- Monitor Project Closure Mechanism: Organize Lessons Learned escalation
- Facilitate Standard Project Hypercare Phase: Stability Metrics for Sustainability of completed projects
- Manage Effectively Internal and external stakeholders to build consensus to achieve their objective
- Lead Regular Portfolio performance reviews with the site Leadership team and functional leaders
- Facilitate SLT decision-making process on activation, prioritization, changes, impact assessment, and closure of projects
- Facilitate KPIs Performance reviews: Accountable for defining and tracking Project Portfolio Key Performance Indicators
- Document all key decisions and SLT Action items and prepare regular reporting on project portfolio performance
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards and site KPIs
- Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all Project Management standards and advanced practices Support Project Managers Community in Project Management Skills development
- Set standards for project management capabilities, including certifications and qualifications for Project Managers, success measurement criteria, methodologies, and tools to be used.
- Coach, mentor, and train PMs within the sites on all standard Methodology
- Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all Project Management systems & tools
- Ensure consistency of systems usage for Portfolio management Systems & tools
- Act as site SME for Project management Systems.
- Work with the Site Leadership team and regional and global PMO functions to develop training strategy, plan, material and deliver necessary training sessions to ensure end users' awareness and successful implementation of the standard Practices & systems, and tools
- Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all global & regional PMO systems and applications Ensure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional, and site direction
- Diagnose and identify process and system gaps vs best in class operations by applying expertise in certain areas
- Accountable for the Utilization of standard practices & tools by Project leaders and Oversees Project Portfolios Execution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in business management, Engineering, Quality Management or equivalent
- PMP Certification Preferred or equivalent Project Management Certificate
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project management or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience
- Certification in specific functions preferred, such as CPA, APCIS Certification, etc.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer (internal or external) objectives
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Management capabilities
- Ability to influence others
- Comfortable with complex and large-scale Data management from multiple sources & application
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office and project management tools
- Ability to work under pressure and able to do conflict management · Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.