At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Responsible for the management of medium to high complexity of enterprise IT procure to pay and charge back requirements.
Responsible in driving and actively participate in the establishment, execution and continual improvement of IT Vendor Management processes, policies, procedures and tools.
Responsible in supporting IT asset management processes and requirements.
Responsible in active engagement, collaboration and advisory provision support to global IT Managers, partners and suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with the IT, Supply Chain, Finance and supplier teams to gather, coordinate and track requirements.
Execute, monitor and control the day to day procure-to-pay operational requirement.
Execute, monitor and control the periodic cost chargeback requirement.
Execute, monitor and optimize the management of IT assets (i.e. software licenses, etc.) processes, policies, procedure and tools.
Ensure vendor remains compliant to their contractual terms and requirements, work directly with vendors and partners in remediating non-compliance, disputes, etc.
Analyze invoice aging /billing reports for corporate and site level spend and work directly with the sites on ensuring all invoices are paid in accordance with the contractual payment terms.
Create reports that are actionable and provide insight and/or help others build self-service reports
Develop and document processes that ensure consistency and continual improvement.
Builds relationships with and provide mentoring to IT toward the maturing vendor management capabilities
Review, interpret and execute the implementation of contractual arrangements per company policy and business objectives.
Analyze and report on used IT consumption and requests trends, review long term contracts to reduce costs and optimize resources.
Provide strategic guidance to Jabil IT Management, Sites IT, partners and suppliers.
Regularly meet with technical teams to understand their growth and usage trends.
Develop best practices - development of tools and templates to support the IT organization
May perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill the job
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrates application of Project Management Skills, Contract Execution & Management, Negotiation & Influencing Strategy, and Cost Management Skills.
- Demonstrates data analysis capability.
- Skills in conflict negotiation and resolution.
- Proven intermediate-to-advanced skills with Indirect Procurement, Cost chargeback and IT Asset Management tools, plus Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI.
- Work experience in a related position (procurement-to-pay, supply chain, IT assets management).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems or Business Administration is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of work experience in Indirect Procure-to-pay, cost chargeback, IT software license management or equivalent.
- Certification or work experience in Lean Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.